A new way of consuming...

Good, beautiful, local, quite simply

At L'Appartement Français, we consider it essential to consume what is made around us. It means supporting reasoned growth, good for our jobs and better for our planet and our health.

Made in local goes against the tide of fast consumption in everything it does. It is virtuous and respectful of man, know-how, the environment and animals.

Our commitment charter

our everyday objects

The House

We have selected with the greatest care these small everyday objects that accompany us every day. From kitchen utensils made in Burgundy Franche-Comté, to historic glassworks in the heart of Haute-Saône, to natural soaps saponified in Paris, you will find for each of these products impeccable traceability and the assurance of quality and made in France (because one never goes without the other).

Open the drawers, cupboards, cupboards of L'Appartement Français and enjoy your visit!

Shop

Our timeless clothes

Clothing made in France with impeccable traceability

We have carefully selected these clothes made in France for men and women which accompany us every day. 80% of our selection is timeless that we follow all year round, and the remaining 20% ​​depends on seasonality and our favorites.

You can find them online or come and try them in our Parisian store in Le Marais.

#know-how #sustainability #quality
#know-how #sustainability #quality
#know-how #sustainability #quality

From consumption to consumption of action

Customer service
  • Mon-Fri, 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
  • 01.45.35.11.53
  • david(at)lappartementfrancais.fr
Return policy

You have 30 days to return your products to us.

Delivery within 72 working hours
  • Free Collection in store
  • €4.95 Colissimo Metropolitan France
  • Delivery to the European Union and outside the Euro zone possible.
Eyes closed

Secure site, payment method:

  • Bank Cards, Visa, Mastercard, ApplePay, American Express